|Department:||Product Operations- Software Engineers|
These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Developing code to recognized standards
• Maintaining accurate records of objects modified
• Attending project meetings and contributing to various discussions
• Delivering code within published delivery dates
• Writing code that is maintainable and free from error
• Running unit tests to ensure code works as designed
• Running overall integration tests to ensure code does not adversely affect existing programs
Experience, Skills/Abilities, and Education:
The Compusearch Software Engineer position requires:
• Minimum Bachelors Degree in a related field with 5 years of work experience or Masters degree in a related field with 3 years of work experience
• Minimum of 5 year web development experience with .NET, object oriented design and programming
• Minimum of 3 years experience with PL/SQL
• Experience with Oracle or other RDBMS applications
• Knowledge of Classic ASP
• Experience with web services development
• Physical Requirements: Qualified candidates will need to be able to move/traverse throughout work facility, be able to remain in a stationary position for significant amount of the work day, be able to operate a computer, and communicate frequently with co-workers.
Physical Requirements: Qualified candidates will need to be able to move/traverse throughout work facility, be able to remain in a stationary position for significant amount of the work day, be able to operate a computer, and communicate frequently with co-workers.
For some positions, applicants may need to be the subject of a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
© 2014 Compusearch Software Systems, Inc.