Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?
|Department:||Product Operations- Testing|
Location: Dulles, VA
U.S. Citizenship: Required
Compusearch Software Systems, Inc., a leading provider for procurement and grants solutions to the federal marketplace, is seeking a mid-level Quality Assurance Analyst. Primary responsibilities include:
· Functional testing of web based applications
· Develop, write, and execute test plan and test cases based on design specifications and requirements.
· Write and execute both automated and manual tests.
· Interface with development and requirements analysts and designers for issue verification
· Review design and user documentation, Review project specifications and requirements
· Peer review test plans and test cases.
· Perform certification testing for third party products.
· Restore and upgrade databases and websites in QA environment as needed for testing.
· Write and review install instructions for scripts and software installations
Experience, Skills/Abilities, and Education:
· 1 to 6 years of experience in software testing of web-based applications
· Knowledge of basic QA testing concepts and methodologies
· Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Scrum methodology
· Familiarity with using configuration management and bug tracking software products preferred.
· Ability to write queries against an Oracle database and run using SQL+ or TOAD to perform data verification preferred
· Must be a proven highly motivated tester with a strong technical aptitude
· Knowledge of federal procurement process is desired
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Good problem solving skill and logical process thinking
· Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Physical Requirements: Qualified candidates will need to communicate frequently with co-workers, be able to move/traverse throughout work facility, and be able to remain in a stationary position for significant amount of the work day.
Clearance: For some positions, applicants may need to be the subject of a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.